I’ve wanted a personal website for ages but could never make up my mind what it should be about.
So it never got anywhere.
I suppose I’m a bit of a butterfly, so I tend to get involved with all sorts of things.
Seriously, isn’t everyone a bit like this?
I know the internet is full of single-themed websites but, well, that’s not really what people are like, is it?
So.. I decided to make a site about all my main interests. Hopefully, this way, you’ll find something that appeals to you.
The topics are:
- money and economics, including why bitcoin and cryptocurrency could, one day, prove to be important.
- football in general and Manchester City in particular – though I’ll try to avoid tribalism (honest!) and look at some of the wider issues.
- non-fiction books, which I read of a lot these days, especially anything related to…
- science and technology. It’s a constant concern of mine that science should be defended in what often seems a pretty irrational age.
- climate change, which I have both a personal and a professional interest in.
- health and happiness, both of which have become far more pressing concerns for me since being unwell in 2013.
I’d also be very interested to hear what you think.
So do feel free to leave a comment at the end of any article or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And hopefully, we’ll find a topic we can explore together.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.